What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22??
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by cjs (Oh my, everyone to M...)
Oh we just loved it yesterday. And that Creole sauce, very very yum. Would go with tons of other things, so make extra!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by farnfam (Oh we just loved it ...)
I'm taking your comment, Cis and adding it to the "file" thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by cjs (I'm taking your comm...)
Chicken saltimbocca with a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by farnfam (Oh we just loved it ...)
Quote:

Oh we just loved it yesterday. And that Creole sauce, very very yum. Would go with tons of other things, so make extra!!!

Once again, the Creole pizza was a hit. Made two sheets and they ate it all! That creole sauce really is something special. I was dipping shrimp in it before the kids got here. It would also be good in shrimp etouffee over rice.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
That piza and sauce sure is good! I like your idea for the ettoufee, Maryann! I've never made it. But it would have to be good with that sauce!

It has been a long week, so I'm letting hubbie make me burgers and baked sweet potatoe fries!

Happy Birthday Marye's hubbie!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by Gourmet_Mom (That piza and sauce ...)
YUM!

[Image: pizzakh.jpg]

Cauliflower-Crust Pizza
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by labradors (YUM![br][br][img]htt...)
Wow Labs, that pizza does look "YUM!".

This is the chicken saltimbocca. Pretty tasty.
[Image: IMG_46451.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by losblanos1 (Wow Labs, that pizza...)
Blaine, the Saltimbocca alla Romana looks great - except for those funny-looking long, green things on the plate.

Jean, how did the Poor-Man's Shrimp Cocktail turn out? Will it be worth my doing, or should I dedicate this other head of cauliflower to roasting and/or pizza?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by labradors (YUM![br][br][img]htt...)
Labs, I'm so glad you liked that pizza! We thought the flavor was fantastic, and a nice alternative to traditional pizza.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by Mare749 (Labs, I'm so glad yo...)
Absolutely, Maryann. Probably healthier, too. Hope so.