What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

We're having a W.W. Noodles with Turkey Sausage and Cabbage and for a snack later, we're going to give the Poor Man's "Shrimp" Cocktail (using cauliflower) a try.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Cabbage Rolls!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by Lorraine (Cabbage Rolls! [im...)
Oh yum, Lorraine! I'm not sure what we're having, but that sounds good and I've got the stuff for it. Hmmm
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by farnfam (Oh yum, Lorraine! I...)
I'm not sure, either...maybe a flatbread at the local pub.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Quote:

...for a snack later, we're going to give the Poor Man's "Shrimp" Cocktail (using cauliflower) a try.

Got back home late enough, yesterday, that I just finished the last of some leftovers I had, rather than making anything, but I DID get cauliflower and really nice ones, too. I'll do the pizza, tonight, but shall await your review before making the "Shrimp" Cocktail, since I'll have to go to a different store for the cocktail sauce and crab boil. (believe it or not, they actually have Zatarain's).

Quote:

Cabbage Rolls!

Yes, it does, Lorraine. Be sure to put something flat next to it so it won't fall off the counter.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'm leaning toward a chinese chicken salad since I still have some 25 cent cabbage laying around.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)

Making Lazagna for hubby birthday. and I think for fun will try this old recipe for pepperoni rolls.

Taking dinner to daughters house
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by mjkcooking ([br]Making Lazagna f...)
Happy Birthday to Terry!!!
And, I do want to revisit the cauliflower pizza, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by mjkcooking ([br]Making Lazagna f...)
Happy Birthday to Marye's hubbie! Hope you have a fun party today.

Tonight we're having Jean's Creole Pizza. Another gorgeous day here and the girls will be coming over to join us.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 3/22?? by Mare749 (Happy Birthday to Ma...)
Oh my, everyone to Maryann's!!
www.achefsjourney.com