Looking for Recipe - Shrimp Parmesan?
  Re: (...)
At least I think that is the name. It was a pasta with shrimp and panko fried fresh mozzerella. I have looked through my issues and cannot find it.

Or if someone has a link to that index. I forgot to mark it.

The new issue is coming! Here is a sneak peek at the cover.

[Image: cover-225x298.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Looking for Recipe - Shrimp Parmesan? by luvnit (At least I think tha...)
I found it! December 2007 Issue. Shrimp Parmesan with Breaded Mozzerella. I will have to modify it a bit, and I remember I thought the shrimp were actually unnecessary in this dish. The mozzeralla was truly the star.

Although while looking I found a Scallop Piccata recipe that may be a contender for my waiting scallops.
Laura
  Re: Re: Looking for Recipe - Shrimp Parmesan? by luvnit (I found it! Decembe...)
Well, that didn't take you long to find it after your S.O.S.

I made the Shrimp/Crab Scampi with the steak, but I didn't think it need the crab. So, both recipes were kind of overkill, huh? but, basically good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Looking for Recipe - Shrimp Parmesan? by cjs (Well, that didn't ta...)
Yes, and I am still debating the shrimp. I just don't have really good shrimp right now. Just the stuff you thaw-warm-chill for shrimp cocktail. It's already pre-cooked even. I think I will just leave it off. Even though my son likes it a lot. I think he will like the mozz even more.

I found Daphne's Index thread, that's how I found it! Thanks Daphne!
Laura
  Re: Re: Looking for Recipe - Shrimp Parmesan? by luvnit (Yes, and I am still ...)
You are very welcome!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.