Wednesday Dinner - April 14th?
  Re: (...)
I'm playing with Chef's Salad tonight with 3 or 4 dressings and a plethora of cheeses.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by cjs (I'm playing with Che...)
Just an old stand by - beer can chicken on the grill.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by esgunn (Just an old stand by...)
Nothing too exciting here either. I'm grilling some steak, veggies and ciabatta for sandwiches.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by karyn (Nothing too exciting...)
Nothing exciting here either, but it was delicious and healthy. I grilled chicken breasts and made the ceasar salad and then made garlic toast with a whole grain baguette.

I needed something quick and easy as I have begun to look at houses here to buy. We have a fairly sure offer on ours in Missouri, in fact the buyer wants to close the first week of May. This puts a lot of pressure on me to find something quickly, or pay ginormous storage rates. The sad thing is there are only 7 houses for sale in our budget and all of them make this apartment seem lovely
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by chef_Tab (Nothing exciting her...)
Geez, Theresa, I don't know whether to congratulate you or offer my sympathy! Good luck!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by Gourmet_Mom (Geez, Theresa, I don...)
We are having Strawberry Shortcake for dinner. Leftovers if you need more substance. But the kids were just happy with 'cake for dinner'. I am off the hook tonight.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by luvnit (We are having Strawb...)
Braised fennel, courtesy Mary Ann Esposito. Of course, I had to cut all that cream with chicken stock and a little skim milk. Still good!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? by pjcooks (Braised fennel, cour...)
Oh Theresa, how great!! It's usually hurry up and wait - in your case, it's wait, wait, wait and hurry up!

"We are having Strawberry Shortcake for dinner." now, that would be right up my alley! "life's uncertain, eat dessert first"

Well, the weather was too beautiful, so I put the chef's salad on old and made the first hamburgers of the season - oh my, so good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com