Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th?
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to?

Not sure here, maybe play with a chef's salad. Or Crazy Corn & B.B. Enchiladas
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
Stuffed cabbage. I'm thawing some venison and pork to grind for the meat. I got some really good kraut yesterday.

It's a windy nasty day (the rain & hail have skipped us so far, knock on wood!) and this is such a winter day meal.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by Harborwitch (Stuffed cabbage. I'...)
Szechuan beef with brocoli and jasmine rice

I still want to play with dumplings and pot stickers but will have to wait till a weekend. Just too tired when I go home after work.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by DFen911 (Szechuan beef with b...)
grilled tilapia, jasmine rice and snow peas.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by (grilled tilapia, jas...)
Huli huli chicken, Hawaiian macaroni salad, and broccoli. The sun continues to shine, so I'm grilling again!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by karyn (Huli huli chicken, H...)
Karyn what is Hawaiian macaroni salad?
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by DFen911 (Karyn what is Hawaii...)
Quote:

Karyn what is Hawaiian macaroni salad?

It's a pretty basic macaroni salad but because you overcook the pasta it stays creamy, which I really enjoy. It's a CC recipe from last summer. In case you're interested, I found the recipe posted here.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Bracciole with a side of spaghetti and a green salad with Italian dressing. One of my favorites.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by Mare749 (Bracciole with a sid...)
Everyone's choices sound really good! We're having poached salmon, rice pilaf and a salad.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? by HomeCulinarian (Everyone's choices s...)
Jeanette, we're having close to the same thing. I'm playing with a creamy dill, lemon and caper sauce to go with linguine and my gravalax. We'll have Caesar salad to go with! I'll weigh in on the salmon and sauce later.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.