Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th?
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to for tonight - must say reading the 'what's for dinner?' threads the last couple days, everyone has sure been eatin' high on the hog!!

We're having our 2nd artichoke, but don't know what else yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
Since no children showed up yesterday, we are having the 2nd half of the chicken wings with some cole slaw I made yesterday.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by (Since no children sh...)
These Chicken Fajitas:

http://www.jasmineteablog.com/2010/04/ch...jitas.html

They sure do sound and look good
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by farnfam (These Chicken Fajita...)
I have the beef marinading for the Mu Shu beef wraps. I still need to go to the store for the slaw ingredients and look for the mu shu wrappers. I am thinking of grilling the beef on skewers on the grill instead of a grill pan. One less pan to clean.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by farnfam (These Chicken Fajita...)
Quote:

These Chicken Fajitas:

http://www.jasmineteablog.com/2010/04/ch...jitas.html

They sure do sound and look good

We love those fajitas!! If I try other fajita recipes my family gets annoyed with me. They see no reason for me to mess with a winner. I hope you enjoy them too.

We're having grilled pork tenderloin and salsa.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
We're doing pork tenderloin, also! I like the looks of the Bold and Spicy glaze for the chicken recipe in the latest issue, but I've decided to try it on tenderloin. I couldn't find frozen cranberry juice concentrate, so I'm reducing some of the juice...almost there.

We're having corn-on-the-cob and salad to go with.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by Gourmet_Mom (We're doing pork ten...)
I'm trying a chicken florentine from the Cook's Illustrated Light and Healthy with some rice pilaf.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by HomeCulinarian (I'm trying a chicken...)
Well, with our humungous artichoke, we are having British Bacon and fried tomatoes - the 2nd recipe (in another thread) I'm getting really anxious.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner - Monday, Apr. 12th? by cjs (Well, with our humun...)
Sicilian Supper (posted ages ago!). It just struck me in the grocery store today. Green salad to go with.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!