Harbour Pictures for Derek
  Re: (...)
These are not the best pictures I've taken, but I was in a hurry. I had to get blood work done today and found that I had to take a detour to get there. That detour took me within a quarter mile of the herb farm I visit every year, so I took off for there also. This was cutting into my "BEAUTIFUL DAYS" time on the deck, so I rushed it. (BTW, this is new to me...click on the picture to get to the slideshow.)

[Image: th_2-1.jpg]

William brought Jody home. He LOVES to fish, so there's a couple pics of him with two of the catches he made this afternoon. They're carp and not something we'd eat. It was tempting to dispose of them...they eat the "good" fish here. Oh well! I'm still not convinced he didn't catch the same fish 3 times!

Tomorrow I'll plant my herbs and plants. I'll post those here. I hope to get my limoncello going and put together my list for Sam's on Friday. (I couldn't get my salmon today...too high, so that will have to wait for Friday.) Suddenly, my week is flying by! I've not done much, but I sure have enjoyed the UNBELIEVABLE weather!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Gourmet_Mom (These are not the be...)
Daphne, I am so jealous! What a beautiful day.

It is so cold and rainy here. I would love to have a nice day to sit on the deck and read! Enjoy your days off! You Deserve them, what ever you decided to do with them!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Gourmet_Mom (These are not the be...)
Hi

Loved your pictures - we were stationed in Va. Beach for many years and
we loved the east coast traveled every chance we got - to the
different areas. Hope to go back to some of the areas when we retire.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by mjkcooking (Hi [br][br]Loved you...)
Thanks you guys. I have felt a tiny bit guilty and will probably regret the things I didn't cook or do next week...but the weather has been in the mid to upper 80's here and GORGEOUS! I couldn't help myself. I have been on the deck from 10 AM to near sunset for the past two days. Today was the exception. I regret I could not be there early today...the wind picked up around 3 PM yesterday and today. But I can't complain...AT ALL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks you guys. I ...)
Great pix, Daphne! Can't wait to get there in June. I think we should go to Southport this time. I would love to see it.
Glad you have had such a nice break.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Mare749 (Great pix, Daphne! C...)
I would love to take you there...my problem would be picking a place for lunch...LOL! I'll figure it out, though. I'll PM you about other options, also. Bald Head Island is also an option. I might can get us a deal on tickets.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Gourmet_Mom (I would love to take...)
Sounds great, we're open to anything you recommend.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Mare749 (Sounds great, we're ...)
Maryann and Daphne are making us feel envious!! How fun to get together!! The pictures are great, Daphne.

I'm with Erin - our weather has been stormy lately. The winds woke us up 3 or 4 times last night. Would not have wanted to be on a boat in the straits lately, that's for sure!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by Gourmet_Mom (I would love to take...)
What a beautiful day. Lovely pictures Daphne.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Harbour Pictures for Derek by luvnit (What a beautiful day...)
Those photos are lovely!!