Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7??
  Re: (...)
What's on your menu?

I'm trying a new recipe - Baked Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta (it's a healthy one) and probably a green salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by cjs (What's on your menu?...)
After watching triple "D" I'm craving Mexican food. Might be that!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by Mare749 (After watching tripl...)
Just an aside to the thread I posted then deleted about the sodium problem with one of my daughters - it does have to do with dinner, so I'll just add it here. She called this a.m. and said she talked to the dr. yesterday as she was not the least bit comfortable with the foods she would have to eat to up the level. She's afraid it will sabotage her progress in loosing weight, so they came up with this - she will dissolve 2 1/8 tsp. in water each day and also drink V8 juice. So, good for her. Whew!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by cjs (Just an aside to the...)
Jean, That sure is a relief. Why couldn't they have offered such a realistic suggestion in the first place? Sometimes I wonder.

Tonight? Hmmm? Not sure yet. Will have to ask the kids what they want. Maybe Turkey burgers.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by esgunn (Jean, That sure is ...)
maybe cause it was too simplistic???
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by cjs (maybe cause it was t...)
Glad to hear the news, Jean. The shrimp sounds great. If it's good, I'd love the recipe. I think tonight will be turkey tacos.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by Lorraine (Glad to hear the new...)
Good news for Jean's daughter's diet.

We're still working on leftovers! Tonight is pulled pork.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by HomeCulinarian (Good news for Jean's...)
Jean delighted to hear the news on your daughter.

We're going to have Ham Balls and left overs and that should do it for

the last of Easter Dinner.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by mjkcooking (Jean delighted to h...)
Great news about your daughter, Jean!

The employee is here to help with a little project. I THINK we're having fried catfish...if not, hamburgers. I'm going to clean out the last of the potato salad, slaw, and cooked asparagus to make room for my shopping trip Friday. I'll clean out the freezer tomorrow and make stock.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 4/7?? by cjs (maybe cause it was t...)
Quote:

maybe cause it was too simplistic???

Who knows? I would spread the salt over 3 glasses of V8--lot more pleasent!! I love V8!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".