Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu?

(need ideas....)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by cjs (What's on the menu?[...)
We are doing a pizza in the smoker - don't know yet what kind -
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by (We are doing a pizza...)
Mister is getting ahead of me here! I've not done this - will you let me know how he does it? (temp/time/toppings)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by cjs (Mister is getting ah...)
Ya know we are going to do pizza tonight and this gives me a great idea to throw some wood chips in for a 'smokey' affect. Sounds really good.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by luvnit (Ya know we are going...)
I've never thought of doing pizza in the smoker. How does it work? It sounds really tasty!

We're having Cowboy Steak Sandwiches from #57, except I'm going to have to use some premade rub because I'm out of ancho chili powder, just ran over some roofing nails from next door, and have a flat tire....
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by karyn (I've never thought o...)
I am throwing some steaks on the grill. It is supposed to be 75 degrees today and daughter's apartment is very warm. I think buttered noodles, asparagus and salad to go with.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by chef_Tab (I am throwing some s...)
Hey, Theresa!! oh, I mean Grandmommie!! - Take care of those children-isn't being a grandmother just wonderful?
  Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by cjs (What's on the menu?[...)
Chicken Pot pie. I froze half the recipe the last time I made it. Yum.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by (Hey, Theresa!! oh, ...)
It is great to be able to participate, even if it is somewhat limited.

It is wonderful being a grandparent. Funny, I still feel so protective of my daughter though. She may be a mommy, but she is still my baby. I am trying to make the most of every minute here. This morning I got to hold baby Lucas from 6:15 to 10:00 while the new little mommy finally got some sleep. I love the little facial expressions and noises he makes. And he smells like heaven, I am sure of it.

and I just noticed I finally reached poobah status! woot!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Mar. 30th? by chef_Tab (It is great to be ab...)
I probably should post this in the "lost mind" thread but not having pizza tonight - was looking in the freezer for sauce that we had made and frozen when a package of black eyed peas fell from the top shelf and hit my head. Mister took me to the doctor since I was having some weird symptoms - so they "examined my head" , found nothing - just severe head trauma - that took a big part of the day that we were going to do preparation so I don't have a clue what we are having now. He said we will try for the pizza next week now.