Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review
  Re: (...)
Oh, this is a good one!! Thanks Laura, for posting it -
I didn't have any bread, so I used a 'sandwich thin' that a lot of us have been buying at Costco and it worked great.

I also used my 'big' muffin tin, but I still wouldn't get all the egg in it.

[Image: BaconEggCup2.jpg]

Roy is still raving (2 hours later) about how much he liked this breakfast. Didn't get the champagne glasses in, tho.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by cjs (Oh, this is a good o...)
"Didn't get the champagne glasses in, tho." TURKEY!

Very pretty plates, Jean. What's in Roy's "fruit cup"? I'm guessing that's YOUR dish of plouts from last fall.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by cjs (Oh, this is a good o...)
Wow! That looks really good Jean. I think I'll have to get the large muffin tin. Worked fine in the regular tins, but I think the large one would be even better.

Beautiful! My daughter just saw your photo and said, "Is that our house?" Recognizing the breakfast we had this morning. Yep, that's a keeper.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by luvnit (Wow! That looks real...)
And that's a breakfast she'll be able to make before long, Laura! It is good, isn't it?

We flipped a coin, I got the apricots and he got the cherries - we sure are enjoying having all that fruit at hand and fruit that isn't sickly sweet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by cjs (And that's a breakfa...)
**removed** found what I was looking for
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by DFen911 (**removed** found wh...)
Jean did you use a whole sandwich thin in each muffin tin, or split it in two (as if using it to make a sandwich)?
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by foodfiend (Jean did you use a w...)
Looks great - thanks Laura and Jean for your review! Will need to try these! Good to know the sandwich thin works!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by esgunn (Looks great - thanks...)
I used half a sandwich thin for each, so just one.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by cjs (I used half a sandwi...)
I tried to look up what a sandwich thin is. I found something round made by Arnold. Is that what you are talking about? They look cool. I have never heard of them before. Now my question is to they split in two? like a pita? so Jean when you said
Quote:

I used half a sandwich thin for each, so just one.

I am not sure what you meant by that.

These sandwich thins look great and you are right Jean, Maggie or 'Chef-a-nota' could probably make these right now. Those sandwich thins would make that so easy!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups Review by luvnit (I tried to look up w...)
Not Arnold's - Oroweat. I've only seen them at Costco. Roy hates lots of bread on his sandwiches, so he just loves these.

http://www.sandwichthins.com/
www.achefsjourney.com