New Snack
  Re: (...)
My hubby found me my new favorite snack. They are almonds coated with cocoa powder. Just a little sweet, a little chocolate, a lot of crunch. I LOVE THEM.

Emerald Roast Cocoa Dark Chocolate Almonds
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: New Snack by esgunn (My hubby found me my...)
Looks good to me! I'll have to try some.
  Re: Re: New Snack by HomeCulinarian (Looks good to me! I...)
geez, Erin, just what I need to see after coming off a gluttonious three weeks. (but they do sound good!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Snack by cjs (geez, Erin, just wha...)
Jean, they only had 1 gram of sugar per serving! They are dusted with cocoa powder not coated in chocolate. It is the perfect snack!!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: New Snack by esgunn (Jean, they only had ...)
Well, in that case....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Snack by cjs (Well, in that case.....)
I'm gonna have to look for these. And Ashley is going to flip. She loves almonds and chocolate, but has had to give up chocolate for that pre-summer diet. This will help! Thanks for the tip, Erin!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Snack by Gourmet_Mom (I'm gonna have to lo...)
And almonds are so good for you too!
  Re: New Snack by esgunn (My hubby found me my...)
Gotta try 'em they sound delish!

I love almonds: Almond Joy, Mars Bars, and those almond pastel candy-coated things, I just look them up, Jordan Almonds!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Snack by luvnit (Gotta try 'em they s...)
These sound excellent. We can get that brand in our grocery stores here, so I'll be looking for them. Thanks Erin!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Snack by Mare749 (These sound excellen...)
When walking through Sam's, I noticed these and knew something sounded familiar about them. I usually by-pass the samples, but I had to give this one a try. YUM! I HAD to bring this one home! If you haven't tried these, I highly recommend them!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.