Sunday Dinner??
  Re: (...)
Tonight is Lab's B'day dinner!!

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner?? by cjs (Tonight is Lab's B'd...)
I'm hoping to make the Savory Beef Stew with Celery, Carrots and Potatoes from the light book.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm hoping to make t...)
We are having grilled center cut pork chops with black eyed peas and collard greens.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by (We are having grille...)
If you have Cuisine's SmartCarb Cooking, this fritata is really good. (I added a little l/o cooked rice, I like the texture rice gives a frittata. Artichoke Cheese Frittata
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by cjs (If you have Cuisine'...)
Just making a homemade version of the Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. Sans the sodium and other unnecessary ingredients. Whole wheat macaroni. Perhaps I will even add a little Quinoa. The kids will never suspect a thing!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by luvnit (Just making a homema...)
sneaky, sneaky
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by cjs (sneaky, sneaky [img]...)
In this case, what they don't know will only help them Good thinking. I got my kids to eat zucchini muffins when they were small by sprinkling green sugar over the tops. Got away with that one for a whole summer.

I've been slowing cooking some spare ribs, have some french bread on the rise, mashed and peas. Gingerbread cookies for dessert, finally using all that leftover Christmas frosting I had in the freezer.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by pjcooks (In this case, what t...)
I think tonight is breaded turkey cutlets and spaghetti with fennel sauce and I think some broccoli.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by Harborwitch (I think tonight is b...)
Hmmm Fennel Sauce? I'm gonna have to look that one up! Interesting... Is it creamy?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner?? by luvnit (Hmmm Fennel Sauce? I...)
I don't think so - I'll post it tomorrow.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!