Kitchen Aid - Pasta Rollers
  Re: (...)
Hi
Do any of you have the pasta roller set to fit your mixer?
If so how do you like them -
I have been looking at them - so far I see three different sets?

l. - for Ravioli only
2. 3 cutter set - makes pasta sheets etc/
3. 2 cutter set - for noddles etc.

Let me know what you like about the sets.
I had a homemade Ravioli class - where we made it all by hand and was lots of
fun - and interesting fillings.
So I was wondering about these rollers.

thanks

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Kitchen Aid - Pasta Rollers by mjkcooking ( Hi[br] Do any of y...)
I LOVE my pasta roller/cutter set! I haven't been making as much pasta lately, and William is wondering why. It is SO much better freshly made. I didn't get the ravioli maker since I figured I could just roll out my dough to the right thickness and just cut my strips, place the filling at intervals and then fold over and cut. It has worked for me so far, but then, I don't make ravioli very often.

This is the set I got: KA Pasta Set
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Kitchen Aid - Pasta Rollers by Gourmet_Mom (I LOVE my pasta roll...)
I've been talking about getting this attachment. I have my old hand-crank one that clamps onto the island, but I think I'd really like to have a hands-free method.

Hmmmm, mother's day, birthday comin' up.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Kitchen Aid - Pasta Rollers by cjs (I've been talking ab...)
We have the Pasta Excellence Kit and really love it. We have not used all of the rollers yet but have had a ton of fun making our own pasta. I think you will really enjoy the rollers - whichever ones you get.
  Re: Re: Kitchen Aid - Pasta Rollers by (We have the Pasta Ex...)
I have the roller and two cutters, I also have the ravioli maker attachment. I have only used it once. It was fun, but a little hard to get used to. It also makes pretty small ravioli. For a novice - never made any pastas at all, the rollers and cutters were very easy to use.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Kitchen Aid - Pasta Rollers by esgunn (I have the roller an...)
Thanks for all the input -

Hope to get the 3 piece set in the future. -

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.