Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI
  Re: (...)
I saw a little blub about this in another small cooking magazine while we were on our way to Fargo. It sounded interesting - I thought for Valentines day, Bob thought for "date night". So when we stopped in Jamestown for liquid supplies and ice he asked if they carried it - I wasn't even going to ask, figured "fat chance"!

Well they had it, they even had a bottle ice cold! ChocoVine from Holland. I can't think of too much better for dessert than a nice glass of Cabernet and some dark chocolate - well, untill now. This liquor combines the two with some cream and then we get the opportunity to drink it! I'll give it 10 out of 10 stars. Perfect for date night or any night.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by Harborwitch (I saw a little blub ...)
Oh, Sharon, you are very very bad. And then I had to go and look on their website only to find recipes for decadent cocktails. And just my luck, not only is it Friday but I am going to Sam's club today and right next door is the state controlled liquor store. Now to see if they carry it. Should I thank you or scold you?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by chef_Tab (Oh, Sharon, you are ...)
O.K., I'll join this mission!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by cjs (O.K., I'll join this...)
I agree with Theresa. Sharon, you are very very BAD! I will begin looking for this, if not found locally, then I will have to expand the search!!
Theresa, I'm going to the website but alls I've got on hand right now is Khalua.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by farnfam (I agree with Theresa...)
I'm making a note on my calendar to buy some of this. I'm very serious about losing weight right now and when I get to my goal - this will be the prize.

....and it will be mine, ALL MINE!
Jan (aka Half Baked)
  Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by Ennui (I'm making a note on...)
Just got home with the bottle and had to have a taste. It should come with a warning. Just what I needed..another addiction. I hope there is some left for poor Wally when he gets home.
Theresa

Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by chef_Tab (Just got home with t...)
Oh crap, Theresa, you have some already?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by chef_Tab (Just got home with t...)
Whoa up there, Boo Boo!!
  Re: Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by cjs (Oh crap, Theresa, yo...)
Quote:

Oh crap, Theresa, you have some already?????

HAD some.......just kidding even though I have been caressing the bottle with my eyes all afternoon, I have managed to find some self control. But all bets are off after dinner.
Theresa

Re: Valentines Day Treat - Or JFTHOI by Harborwitch (I saw a little blub ...)
Whoaaaa there! Where do you find this stuff?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.