2 1/2 pounds pork loin

1 cup prepared sun dried tomato presto

salt and ground black pepper

1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar

2 T. prepared honey mustard

2 T. chopped fresh thyme leaves

2 Cups Rice prepared

Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.

Used a sharp knife, cut pork lengthwise 3/4 of the way through. Place in a prepared pan and spread sun dried tomato pesto in the incision. Fold pork back in half and use a metal or wooden skewer to close the seam. Season with salt and back pepper.

In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey mustard and thyme. Spoon mixture over pork

Roast 45 minutes, until a instand read thermometer reads 155 degrees F (pork may still be pin in the center and thata o.k.)

Let pork rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1 inch thick slices.

This is from Food Network Tv

We really enjoyed the flavors on this roast.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Sun Dried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork by mjkcooking (Wanted to share this...)
That sounds delicious, Marye. Time to make some sun-dried tomato pesto.

BTW, where does the rice come in? The recipe said "2 Cups Rice prepared," but never mentioned it again. Was it just for plating?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sun Dried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork by labradors (That sounds deliciou...)
Oh my, this one is copied - sounds really good, Marye.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sun Dried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork by cjs (Oh my, this one is c...)
I loved stuffed pork. Thanks Marye!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sun Dried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork by Gourmet_Mom (I loved stuffed pork...)
Sounds great!! I have some sun dried tomato pesto in the freezer.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Sun Dried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork by Old Bay (Sounds great!! I hav...)

Labs, yes rice is used in plating I used a basmati rice

and put roast on a rack.

m.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.