Where is Cis?!?!
  Re: (...)
I know she was traveling over the holiday, but isn't she home by now? The weather was just talking about the "feet" of snow expected up her way and PJ's. I've caught her on here now and then but few if any posts. I hope she doesn't have to travel in this weather.

WHERE ARE YOU CIS? ARE YOU OKAY? Are you at least safely home?

(And yes, I DO remember my absence last spring...but we do worry, don't we? )
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Where is Cis?!?! by Gourmet_Mom (I know she was trave...)
I'm sure she'll check in when she can...but, we do worry.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by cjs (I'm sure she'll chec...)
I was just wondering the same thing. She should be back home by now. Think I'll be making an overdue phone call...
Will let you all know.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by Mare749 (I was just wondering...)
Thanks Maryann! She had been checking in off and on from what I can tell. I kept thinking she'd check in and see this. Maybe she just hasn't been on since I posted this. I hope that's all it is.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks Maryann! She...)
I would imagine she is digging out. Interstate 90 was shut down yesterday from the Ohio to NY state lines. We are dealing with at least 24" (if not more) of snow over the last 2 days. We were getting a couple inches an hour yesterday.
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by iBcookin (I would imagine she ...)
HI!
Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. I got this toothache before we left and it just got worse. Finally realized it was an abscess. Had to do almost two weeks of antibiotic before it was calmed down enuff to pull. Just had it pulled this morning. Needless to say, haven't felt like eating at all, and so, not much cooking either.
Next step now is to find a decent oral surgeon and begin the process of getting an implant.
Feeling pretty sore as of right now, looks like it'll be an Ibuprofen day.
Thanks for caring you guys (wish they had a smile with a hole in it LOL)
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by farnfam (HI![br]Sorry I've be...)
Oh, poor Cis - hopefully you'll be feeling better now real soon!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by cjs (Oh, poor Cis - hopef...)
Awww, Cis, wish we were closer so I could help you out. I know how awful it is to have tooth pain. Glad the worst is over. I am sure Lola is giving you lots of love, does she have a nurses costume? teehee.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by chef_Tab (Awww, Cis, wish we w...)
Ouch! Here's hoping things will improve quickly, now that the bad tooth is gone.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Where is Cis?!?! by labradors (Ouch! Here's hoping...)
Yuk, that's not a fun way to spend the holidays! Hope you are feeling better soon, and glad you checked in. Isn't it nice to know you are missed?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."