Putting Billy's Book to Bed
  Re: (...)
I think it's time to put this project away. I have heard nothing from Billy's family re the two copies I sent them, so if anyone wants the one that is left and hadn't decided they wanted one, there is one for you.

Other than Labs, everyone must have recieved their copies who ordered them, so...it's time. I have enough reminders of him around my kitchen, I don't need these waiting for a home also.

R.I.P. sweet friend - we'll never forget you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by cjs (I think it's time to...)
Jean, I did not receive mine - but my check hasn't cleared yet so I hope you got it.
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by (Jean, I did not rece...)
Jean,

I haven't received mine yet, either. Did you accept my PayPal payment?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]I haven...)
A bittersweet moment.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by Gourmet_Mom (A bittersweet moment...)
Oh horsepuckie - I forgot Christmas mail - Sonja, yours went out on the 10th (last Thursday), so you should be gettng it soon.

Barbara, I'm p.m.ing you.

I think I screwed up, so don't anyone ask for the last book yet - oh for pitty's sake....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by cjs (Oh horsepuckie - I f...)
Jean I've got mine - mailing them out this week. Geeze - everything reminds me of Billy - RIP, and sit on my shoulder when you get a chance dear friend.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by Harborwitch (Jean I've got mine -...)
Thanks for all you've done, Jean. Sad and miss him, but at least we have a sense of closure. Thanks again.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by farnfam (Thanks for all you'v...)
I'm still looking for mine, also. But since I'm in Ohio, mail takes longer heading east than west for some reason.

Sal
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by cjs (Oh horsepuckie - I f...)
Thanks a bunch, sweetie!!
  Re: Re: Putting Billy's Book to Bed by (Thanks a bunch, swee...)
Thanks Jean--what joy it is to have a friend like you. We are all blessed. A person is immortal when they are remembered, especially IN PRINT, and warmly. Billy will live for as long as we do, in our memories, and in 200 years someone will find this little cookbook and say--"Billy must have been special, he was such a good cook and had so many friends". I like that.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".