OT- Weather
  Re: (...)
WOW! The network news top story was the EXTREME weather! GEEZ! Sharon, Maryann, Linda, Vicci, Laura, Barbara....Are you guys okay?

Where's Global Warming NOW?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT- Weather by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! The network ne...)
It's in Copenhagen with all the hot air.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
The weather outside is frightful! First blast of winter on the prairie. Not dangerous here, just cold and blustery.
Pretty darn windy - got wet beyond belief walking from the car to the Computer Lab at 7 am today. Walked out at noon - sunshine and clouds. Went back in at 3:30 pm, sunshine. Walked out at 5 pm - cloudy and super windy.

There's some kind of front coming through!! Woohooo!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT- Weather by BarbaraS (Pretty Damn windy - ...)
We got quite a bit of heavy wet snow overnight. It was relatively warm today..40...so some of it melted. I tried to shovel as much as my back could take because the next thing coming is artic air and all of this slush will become a sheet of ice. Glad I got to the store today and am set for at least 3 days if necessary.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT- Weather by BarbaraS (Pretty Damn windy - ...)
Oh, Jeanette...forgot about you being in the midst of this mess, also! The news reported "feet" of snow and zero degree weather in a lot of places...with lots of wind. We had lots of wind today, but up in the low 70's, but temperatures are heading back down tomorrow...down to 29 tomorrow night...weird weather. BRRRRR!
Daphne
We're getting wierd weather here, too. I left for work at 5 AM, clear as a bell. By 8, I was shoveling 4 inches of snow off my car, then another 4 at 11:30. Only 2 to shovel off at 2:30. Now we are having a thundershower. We're getting all the remnants from the rest of the country. Winter, and it isn't even here yet

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: OT- Weather by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, Jeanette...forgo...)
We have had no snow, but teens overnight - 15 this morning and lucky if we reach 30 during the day. Brrrr, it's cold outside.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT- Weather by pjcooks (We're getting wierd ...)
HI PJ! It's good to see you! I didn't realize this thing had made it to your neck of the woods. Or has it? I hope your weather doesn't get worse than it already is.
Daphne
Quote:

WOW! The network news top story was the EXTREME weather! GEEZ! Sharon, Maryann, Linda, Vicci, Laura, Barbara....Are you guys okay?

Where's Global Warming NOW?

I sent an email to East Anglia U asking professors to start their SUV's and let them idle all nite to correct the imbalance of atmospheric CO2 and slow the Global cooling.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".