Sunday Dinner - 12/6??
  Re: (...)
Split Pea soup for us and we have lots of bread in the freezer, so dinner is already ready!!

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by cjs (Split Pea soup for u...)
Roaster Chicken first smoked for a bit then finished off in the Big Easy with yellow rice and collard greens.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by (Roaster Chicken firs...)
Sonja, it is so great to have you back!!!!

I am stuffing a couple of cornish game hens, and doing my own little version of Thanksgiving. Since we went to my SIL's for turkey day, I am missing the leftovers. We are having this as lunch though because tonight is the Christmas party at the Vineyard I volunteered at. Cannot wait to see what is served at the party.....guessing lots of wine.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by chef_Tab (Sonja, it is so grea...)
Have a glass for me, Theresa!!!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by (Have a glass for me,...)
Sounds like fun, Theresa. We will want to hear all about it. What a great way to get acquainted in your new town!

Dinner tonight, hmmm....not sure, we just had breakfast a little while ago. The hunters are back home, so I'm thinking probably something with venison tonight. Haven't had chili lately, so that might be good, along with leftover Crusty Crunchy French Bread. That's such a good recipe, Cis!

Sonja, I agree with Theresa, it's so nice to have you back!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by Mare749 (Sounds like fun, The...)
It's great to have the neighborhood coming together again!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by cjs (It's great to have t...)
Macs n Cheese and more brats!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by BarbaraS (Macs n Cheese and mo...)
I dread tonights dinner. We have a Christmas party to go to and it's a mexican food buffet.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by DFen911 (I dread tonights din...)
That ought to be interesting! We're obviously having chili and cornbread....lots of cornbread...LOL! I should probably make some rice, just in case.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? by Mare749 (Sounds like fun, The...)
Thanks a bunch, Maryann!