Where's Sonja?
  Re: (...)
I was looking at some older threads and found a post from Sonja. I remember she joined about the same time as I did and it seems she has not posted in over a year. Anyone know what happened? I sure wish members would check in with me so I don't worry.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Where's Sonja? by chef_Tab (I was looking at som...)
Does anyone know anything about Fire Chief?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by Old Bay (Does anyone know any...)
You and me both, Theresa - how rude of them......

Haven't heard a word of/about/from Sonja

Firechief? still jumpin' from job to job, I guess.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by cjs (You and me both, The...)
Is Firechief the one in Iowa? At one point he said he could not log in to the forum anymore. I do not know him, but I think he keeps in touch with someone via email or facebook. Gosh, I wish my brain worked better.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by chef_Tab (Is Firechief the one...)
Firechef dropped out when he got busy with work. He is still working, but not at the same place. He's now working regular hours and is able to be home with the family now. I used to hear from him via email regularly, but then he got into Facebook and I stopped hearing from him. Since I go on Facebook so rarely, I haven't kept up much. I do know that he is expecting another baby this spring sometime.

I had wondered about Sonja. She was such a regular, then just dropped out of sight. I don't remember her giving a reason for disappearing.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by Gourmet_Mom (Firechef dropped out...)
A thought just came to me. I wonder how everyone would feel about giving their email address (by pm) to one of us and we could just add it to their name on the birthday list. That way, when somebody disappears for a while, one of us could check up on them and let them know they are missed. I would be glad to do this and could pass the list onto Jean for safekeeping once it's completed.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by Mare749 (A thought just came ...)
Good idea Maryann! You've got mine!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by Gourmet_Mom (Good idea Maryann! ...)
I had to read this twice!! Yes, you make the list Maryann and I'll sit on it. Sending to right away...like you don't have my email address already.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by cjs (I had to read this t...)
You've got my email, Maryann,and now you've got my permission to add it to the list Thanks!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Where's Sonja? by farnfam (You've got my email,...)
Great idea! Add me...wait you have me Oh heck everyone has me I think