What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18?
  Re: (...)
We leave today! So will have dinner at the hotel when we get back to the mainland. Sigh..........

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by cjs (We leave today! So w...)
Burgers and a salad---Peter continues with little appetite and this is something he really likes.....he didn't do too badly...Smile

Safe journey, Jean and Roy-----GEESH!! You just arrived, didn't you? What wonderful memories you will cherish!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by Roxanne 21 (Burgers and a salad-...)
I am planning to make zuchini pancakes with grilled linguica. I did just rake our yard and most of the neighbors, so I may do nothing at all. We'll see after my nap!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by chef_Tab (I am planning to mak...)
It's book club night and I'm not the host... We read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett and I really enjoyed it.
[Image: 41c9oB338pL._SL110_.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by HomeCulinarian (It's book club night...)
Tonight is Bible Study night, so we'll pick up something, I guess.

Jean, I hope you and Roy had a safe trip! I know the trip was wonderful, but as the saying goes....It's always nice to come home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is Bible Stu...)
What's tonight's study? Maybe I'll read along. No good, organised study here.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by labradors (What's tonight's stu...)
I have no idea. Been trying to solve many home/car/rental home problems. Just trying to hold it together long enough to get to bed time.

HC - I had heard about that book from a friend. She really enjoyed it. I also heard about one called The Shack. Found it at Sam's club that will be next on my list.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by esgunn (I have no idea. Bee...)
Both books are on my list!! I'm reading Pat Conroy's new book - I thought he'd never get another one out!!!! And, I'm loving it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by cjs (We leave today! So w...)
I have Bunco tonight. Always fun and good food and not so good wine.
Shannon
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? by Dismc (I have Bunco tonight...)
Chicken/provolone/pesto panini for me. Probably plain pasta for the child. Something on the road for the husband who will be driving back home from San Diego.