Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ??
  Re: (...)
I'm wondering if anyone has an extra copy of Cuisine At Home that they might be willing to sell. I took my copy to my culinary class and someone bagged it.
I am unsure of the issue, it has a cover recipe of filet steaks stuffed with crawfish etouffee and a spinach stuffing. I would appreciate any help! Thanks.
  Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by southernbelle (I'm wondering if any...)
Southernbelle hello and welcome to the forum. I only have one copy but I am happy to make a copy of the entire thing and I can even email it to you if that would help. Just let me know

You can also try going to cuisine @ home main page and contact them about back issues. That's one of my favorite issues too!
  Re: Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by DFen911 (Southernbelle hello ...)
No extra's here either. I know one of the posters here has had luck finding lost issues on ebay. Good luck.

Don't you just hate it when something like that happens. I am so sorry for that persons greed.

Welcome to the forum. Please stick around and get to know us all. It is a fun place to share ideas and reviews of C@H dishes. What type of culinary class are you taking?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Oh I love that issue. Those steaks were so good!

Welcome to the forum - and very sorry no extra issues here either.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by Harborwitch (Oh I love that issue...)
Love the name tag! Welcome Southernbelle! I wish I could help you out, too, but alas no extras here either. Good Luck! I hope you'll stick around. We have a lot of fun with food around here!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by esgunn (No extra's here eith...)
That is one of my FAVORITE issues-----I hope that you will be able to find one!!! You may be able to find one here---I know that subscribers have found them in the past!!!!

Please return and give us a review of your recipe made!!! We love to have new mates on our table!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by Roxanne 21 (That is one of my FA...)
You can always try eBay. When I was searching for issue #32, I would search on "cuisine magazine" and "cuisine at home" in both title and description.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by esgunn (No extra's here eith...)
Hi Erin,
Thanks for the post. I'm currently in a college program, but am way past college age. I love to cook and have finally had the time to take the classes.
Presently I'm studying French and culinary. It keeps me busy, but not as busy as you must be. Thanks for your message.
Maureen
  Re: Re: Need copy of Cuisine dec'05 ?? by BarbaraS (You can always try e...)
Thanks so much for the post!

Maureen
Thank you so much for the effort, I really appreciate it. If no one has a copy to sell it would be wonderful to have a copy of yours. I just don't want you to have to go to all that trouble. Maybe I can manage to get it back. We are on a break now and next semester our group will take baking and advanced baking, but I think it was a person from another class who has it. Thanks again. Maureen