What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ?????
  Re: (...)
Sorry, I've completely lost track of dates!! All I know is, it's the Sunday before we leave to go home.

My hostess, Sonja, wants to learn to make pizza so she can do some for the family kids on Christmas. So, we're going to scout up some pizza dough from a pizzaria (sp?) or store since she doesn't want to learn that part... and then we'll play with Reuben and Pepperoni pizzas. Probably one on the grill and one in the oven for her to see the difference.

What are you all up to? (been a long time since I've said that!!! )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by cjs (Sorry, I've complete...)
We're doing the typical burgers and fries...William nixed my idea for crab cakes.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by Gourmet_Mom (We're doing the typi...)
Daphne, why are you home? Did I miss something?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by Gourmet_Mom (We're doing the typi...)
Five cheese ravioli and homeade meatballs in a tomato basil sauce, Caesar salad, and bread.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by BarbaraS (Five cheese ravioli ...)
Tony's making a large batch of marinara sauce. We can either have penne, spaghetti or chicken mozzarella ravioli. I also have asparagus, baby greens, garlic bread and foccacia olive bread to choose from. Probably the foccacia and baby greens.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by Trixxee (Tony's making a larg...)
ROFLOL! Jean...It's SUNDAY! Look at the title of the thread that YOU started...LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by Gourmet_Mom (ROFLOL! Jean...It's...)
I was wondering about that! I thought I was really confused!

I don't know. Something light since we are having nachos for lunch. Maybe some leftover Orange Hoisin chicken I cooked in the crock pot with some asian inspired vegies. Rice for the kids of course.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by Gourmet_Mom (ROFLOL! Jean...It's...)
Well I was feeling soup...but now that the temperatures are back on the rise a hearty soup doesn't sound as good.

So no clue. However I am thinking about playing with a new cookie recipe chocolate ginger bread
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by DFen911 (Well I was feeling s...)
"ROFLOL! Jean...It's SUNDAY!" ...and your point? note to jean: don't make fun of Daphne for leaving 5-spice out of 5-spice potatoes anymore)

"playing with a new cookie recipe chocolate ginger bread" - Oh Denise, recipe please if you like it.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, Nov. ????? by cjs ("ROFLOL! Jean...It's...)
Ha Ha!!! Gotcha!

Same here Denise! YUM!
Daphne