Pictures of the move & North Dakota
  Re: (...)
Well I've been trying to get these in the proper order - but alas they're scattered. This is the most photogenic place! North Dakota Move
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by Harborwitch (Well I've been tryin...)
Beautiful, and well done!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by Old Bay (Beautiful, and well ...)
Very cool, Sharon! What a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing. BTW, William loves your chicken coop and the quansont(sp?) hut!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by Gourmet_Mom (Very cool, Sharon! ...)
OMG!! Snow, no snow... which is it?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by BarbaraS (OMG!! Snow, no snow...)
Snow and then no snow! Supposed to be close to 60+ during the day this weekend. I might have to shave my legs and find the shorts! Of course it's in the 20's at night!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by Harborwitch (Snow and then no sno...)
What a dramatic difference in day and night temps, Sharon. I could handle that, but William said, "Let's wait and see what she thinks about it in February."
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by Gourmet_Mom (What a dramatic diff...)
Good to know you're enjoying your new place. Bucolic!
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by Gourmet_Mom (What a dramatic diff...)
Wow, looks very scenic and peaceful Sharon! What a change for all of you. Bob sure looks happy too. Glad it all worked out for you. Hope you will keep taking pics. Thanks for sharing them.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by HomeCulinarian (Good to know you're ...)
Sharon - what great pictures - I really love the Dakota's

Such great scenic country - all times of the year.

But what a change for you - you will have ajustments to all the

seasons. - Happiness to you all.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Pictures of the move & North Dakota by mjkcooking (Sharon - what great...)
Lovely pix. I've done some pheasant & sharptail grouse hunting out your way. Teddy Roosevelt knew what beauty was.....
Buzz

I have kleptomania,
but when it gets bad,
I take something for it.