Sunday Dinner 10/11??
  Re: (...)
This weekend is the local Crab Festival - so we'll probably pig out on junk food and lots of crab and that'll be it! (Our turn for junk food, WannaBe )

What's everyone else up to??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by cjs (This weekend is the ...)
While I'm looking forward to my pizzas , I would LOVE to be at your Crab Festival!

Oh, I forgot to list the ones I'm making (again):

Tomato and Goat Cheese
Sausage and Sauerkraut (No corned beef for the Reuben )
Mountain Mike's Chicken Club
Sausage and Beef
Cherry and Sweetened Cream Cheese

Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by Gourmet_Mom (While I'm looking fo...)
Oh Bless your heart, Daphne!! I love you!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by cjs (Oh Bless your heart,...)
Daphne, how about Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese?

Leftover Chicken Vindaloo for me, tonight. Looking forward to it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by labradors (Daphne, how about [b...)
These sound so good. I'm planning for German Salsbury steaks from the latest weeknights book. It's kind of cold here and it sounded really good to me yesterday when I was menu planning.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by HomeCulinarian (These sound so good....)
Made an odd assortment today. Baked pineapple bars this morning, then 3 casseroles of stuffed peppers, one for today and two to freeze, then I made Speedy Spinach Squares Alfredo, a recipe from Jean's neighbor Noanie. Took the squares to Holly's for happy hour and some pineapple bars for the kiddies. The SSSA was a huge hit. Very tasty.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by Mare749 (Made an odd assortme...)
I'd love to have that SSSA recipe...It sounds like something my crowd would like.

Pizza night was a whirlwind of pizza making! WHEW...I'm pooped and stuffed! They were all great, but the Chicken Club and the Cherry Pie Filling were MY favorite. If you get a chance, try the Cherry Pie Filling. I used about 3/4 package cream cheese on the pre-baked crust and topped with the rest...OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! BTW, I didn't sweeten the cream cheese, and I'm glad I didn't.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'd love to have tha...)
All that sounds good - the german salisbury steaks, the pinapple bars, the spinach alfredo squares, and the pizzas.

We had spaghetti tonight. Easy after a day of cleaning and taking care of a sick kid.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by esgunn (All that sounds good...)
Well, I was going to post the recipe, but bless Maryann's heart, she did.

www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner 10/11?? by cjs (Well, I was going to...)
I had planned on making a traditinal Thanksgiving dinner (It was thanksgiving in Canada), but I've been under the weather. So, he bought 2 frozen turkey dinners and some ice cream, and we called it a day.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.