Linda and Theresa's lovely day
  Re: (...)
Today Linda (IBCookin) and I met in the small town of Clearfield,PA. Funny how we immediately hugged and it was as if we have been friends for a million years. Linda is so fun, down to earth, and just a wonderful person all around. We started our day with a hearty breakfast and then headed for the Starr Hill Vineyards to taste some wine. We agreed it was "wine O'clock" somewhere! Here is a photo of us toasting all of you!!!

[Image: temp002.jpg]
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by chef_Tab (Today Linda (IBCooki...)
We found a t-shirt that immediately made us both think of Jean.....wonder why?! [Image: temp001n.jpg]" />
Theresa

Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by chef_Tab (We found a t-shirt t...)
Here is the lovely view at the vineyard. You can see the fall foliage beginning to show.
[Image: temp003u.jpg]
Theresa

Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by chef_Tab (Here is the lovely v...)
Quote:

Linda and Theresa's lovely day

Is that anything like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

It's so cool that so many of you have been able to get together. I imagine that, with this crowd, there would never be a dull moment, and certainly not a dull table!

Thanks for the updates.

P.S.: Love that hanging wine rack in the background.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Thanks, Rob, and thanks to you, I was able to post the photos!!!!
Theresa

Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by chef_Tab (Thanks, Rob, and tha...)
Oh how fun that you got to meet! That sounds like a great day!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by chef_Tab (Thanks, Rob, and tha...)
Isn't it just so much fun meeting in person? Sure looks and sounds like you both had a great time. Thanks so much for sharing your day and your pics.

BTW, which one are you in the pic?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by Mare749 (Isn't it just so muc...)
LOL! Maryann, you beat me to the question! I'm guessing Linda is on the left and Theresa is on the right...don't know why! Now let's see what she says!

Labs, I so didn't see the wine rack until you mentioned it...soooo cool!

Theresa, I am so glad you two got to meet! I know you had a great day together! Thanks for sharing your day and your pictures!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! Maryann, you b...)
Yes, Linda is on the left and I am on the right. I am the taller one. They had a lot of neat things besides the wine at that winery. Linda bought Chelsea a t-shirt, but I forget what it said. Hopefully, she will be along to add some comments. I think we were together for over 5 hours and there was never a quiet moment! haha.
Theresa

Re: Re: Linda and Theresa's lovely day by chef_Tab (Yes, Linda is on the...)
What fun!! I just think it's marvelous how recently we're all trying to connect in a small way. Makes these boards all that much more fun

So again I put out there, if you're coming to S. Calif be sure to let me know!

Theresa you look well rested and not frazzled so I'll assume all is well with the move?