Almost on the road
  Re: (...)
Well Bob just let me know he's taking my computer down - so we'll be on and off line on the broadband card until we get to North Dakota.

I'll be keeping a blog at Cookedafloat@blogspot.com.

I hate to be leaving at this sad time - but I will be holding all of you close in my heart - take care all and just wait till I'm back on line and a cooking fool!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Almost on the road by Harborwitch (Well Bob just let me...)
Safe trip and we'll all be checking out the blog, Sharon!! Exciting new chapter to your lives - all good luck.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by cjs (Safe trip and we'll ...)
Safe journey, Sharon. I am sorry that we are going to be missing you by just a few days, we fly out two weeks from tomorrow!

Hope all goes well with the trip. How exciting and adventurous to be starting over! You are a brave lady! And we can't wait to hear all about it.
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by iBcookin (Safe journey, Sharon...)
Sharon - Wishing you all the best and a smooth move.
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by HomeCulinarian (Sharon - Wishing you...)
Sharon, I was going to make your blog a 'favorite' but this only takes me to sending an email....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by cjs (Sharon, I was going ...)
Hopefully, she'll fix it. I was going to do the same thing, but will wait.

Safe trip Sharon! I will be watching for your posts! I can't wait until you get to your new home. I'm so excited for you. I know this has been your dream for a long time.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by Gourmet_Mom (Hopefully, she'll fi...)
Sharon enjoy the journey You're heading to all sorts of new possibilities. I'll keep a stock of jello shooters ready for ya when you get back
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by DFen911 (Sharon enjoy the jou...)
Have a safe trip you two!!

Post when you get settled!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by BarbaraS (Have a safe trip you...)
Btw the link she posted should be cookedafloat.blogspot.com

No @ sign.
  Re: Re: Almost on the road by DFen911 (Btw the link she pos...)
oh, thanks Denise.
www.achefsjourney.com