Hi all!
  Re: (...)
I'm hoping that you will remember me!

I've been thinking of you all so much lately and thought I'd drop by and give you an update.

We moved from RI to Florida at the end of August and it has been a whirlwind of activity. We're living in a condo right now and while it is nice, it's tough for me to think of it as home. I'm really missing RI and the cooler fall weather. Thankfully the kids are adjusting much better than I am, lol.

My Dad lives in Pensacola and he came down (we're near Tampa) to stay with us last weekend. I made a few classic CAH recipes (potroast, cinnamon french toast and pasta with spinach pesto) which of course made me think of all of you. I hope you're all well. It's nice to see familiar faces here!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Hi all! by mlucas1 (I'm hoping that you ...)
Hey Meg! It is so good to hear from you! Wow Florida. What a change and an exciting adventure!

That is exciting. We thought we might have a move in our near future, but it looks like we get to stay here. Yea! Hubby will be gone more than ever, the kids and I get to stay here with friends, family and our home.

Come back and visit often! We've missed you.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Of course we remember you! I'm so glad you checked in! Every time I see a post from you in older threads, I've wondered where you were and how you were doing!

How nice you are closer to your father! While you may be missing the fall colors and cooler weather, think forward to the cold snowy winter. You'll be sunning and grilling! It's good to know the kids are adjusting well...eventually, you will too, I'm sure.

Again, thanks for checking in...don't be a stranger!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hi all! by Gourmet_Mom (Of course we remembe...)
Hello, Meg! Good to hear from you again! Hope you get to visit the forum more often once all the dust settles.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Of course we remember you Meg!

Glad to hear things are going well. I haven't been around much either. Things have just been busy. Hope you can come back again real soon.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Of course we remember you Meg! Hope you found all the great stores and restaurants in your new area.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Hi all! by bjcotton (Of course we remembe...)
Quote:

Of course we remember you Meg! Hope you found all the great stores and restaurants in your new area.

Good point! Can't help much with Tampa, but can tell you lots of good places in Orlando and Daytona, should you ever venture over that way.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Hi all! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Welcome back, Meg, how nice to see you again. Sounds like you've been busy. Thanks for stopping in to update us. Be sure to become a regular again, once you're all settled.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Hi all! by farnfam (Welcome back, Meg, h...)
As everyone else mentioned, Meg, of course we remember you!! Wow, what a change in your life!!So good to hear from you.

Hope you settle in and become more comfortable with your new area soon. Please don't be a stranger.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hi all! by cjs (As everyone else men...)
Again, of course I remember you! Good to know you've landed and are settling in in your new home. Hope to see you around here more often now.