The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!!
  Re: (...)
I can't tell you how much we are enjoying this silly little house!! Exhausting, but oh my, everything tastes so good! Don't know why we didn't do this years ago.

[Image: greenhouse2.jpg]

[Image: greenhouse1.jpg]

Now, on to the next project...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by cjs (I can't tell you how...)
Oh wow I didn't know the side walls were clear. No wonder it was so nice and bright in there. Are those more squash I see outside by the lower left?
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by DFen911 (Oh wow I didn't know...)
AWWWWW! It looks so cute with the stepping stones, shutters, and picket fence added!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by cjs (I can't tell you how...)
It's just beautiful!
Shannon
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by Dismc (It's just beautiful!...)
yes, that's squash - one of them would make Charlie Brown proud, we're going to leave it in until Halloween.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by cjs (yes, that's squash -...)
Well isn't that one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Love it!
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by Trixxee (Well isn't that one ...)
I especially like that it's even painted green!
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by HomeCulinarian (I especially like th...)
It's great!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by esgunn (It's great!...)
That's nicer than some houses I've lived in!! It's fabulous, Jean. What will you plant in the winter?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: The Greenhouse Is Finally Done!! by Lorraine (That's nicer than so...)
I want to, but it depends if it looks like heating will drive us to the poorhouse!! We completely insulated the walls, but we'll have to see. Would love to have carrots, gr. onions, herbs, cherry tomatoes, etc.....
www.achefsjourney.com