What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 8/25?
  Re: (...)
Well, no leftovers from that pork dip sandwich, we picked at the little loin hunk I used until it was all gone!

Tonight I'm doing the Coffee/Cinnamon rubbed half a chicken with some grilled potato rounds. And I'm sure going to repeat last night's veggie/fruit platter - have another really tasty cantaloupe, sliced thin, lemon cucumbers, plums, with salami and parmesan sprinkled over the top and drizzled with crema balsamico. (Roy Rogers licked the platter last night... )

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 8/25? by cjs (Well, no leftovers f...)
Fajita Chili, Corn empanadas, and a salad with butternut squash all from the latest CAH #77. I made the chili last night and will make the rest tonight.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 8/25? by HomeCulinarian (Fajita Chili, Corn e...)
Gosh, that sounds good, HC. I'm heading out to the mailbox right now to see if my issue is here yet.

Dinner tonight is grilled pork tenderloin, grilled potatoes, and BLT salad. My inlaws tomatoes are absolutely amazing this year. They remind me of those big Jersey beefsteak tomatoes that we always had every summer when visiting my grandmother on the coast.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 8/25? by Mare749 (Gosh, that sounds go...)
I have a 50% off coupon for a honey baked ham (unheard of discount!) so it's that with some scalloped potatoes and a romaine salad. Easy dinner for a homework night.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 8/25? by Trixxee (I have a 50% off cou...)
JP's pumpkin gratin.
Steaks on the barb.
Cubed potatoes browned to poi-fection I hope.
OldBays biscuits.
MIL's simple cole slaw.
...of all the things to cherish most in 'this' life, it's the love of a little one...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 8/25? by WannaBeTVChef (JP's pumpkin gratin....)
I'm either doing the Skinny Meatloaf or meatloaf muffins with mashers and peas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.