Review - Halibut Jambalaya w/ Couscous
  Re: (...)
Made the Halibut Jambalaya with couscous from the Cuisine Tonight Grilling Book... aka Grilling III. It came together very easily and was delicious. I was planning to halve the recipe for just Hubby and me, but teenage daughter decided to join us for dinner. Instead I made the full recipe for 4 for the couscous and vegetables and had 3 fish fillets to work with. There were 2 halibut fillets and I took out a lonely swordfish fillet that had been in the freezer for a few months for the 3rd packet. I had the swordfish. We all thought it was really good. The presentation is really casual, a foil package and all. We decided not to eat out of the foil and transferred the contents of the packets to shallow bowls.

Served it with a lettuce salad. It was a keeper and we'll make it again!

Also tonight I made a batch of the Fajita chili from the newest CAH magazine. Looking forward to having it tomorrow night! It sure smells wonderful!
  Re: Review - Halibut Jambalaya w/ Couscous by HomeCulinarian (Made the Halibut Jam...)
Fajita chili....I'm getting very anxious for my copy to get here!

Oh, just looked at the Halibut Jambalaya recipe - I have everything for it. sounds like dinner for tomorrow!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review - Halibut Jambalaya w/ Couscous by cjs (Fajita chili....I'm ...)
Thanks for the review, I'm anxious to try this one.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review - Halibut Jambalaya w/ Couscous by Mare749 (Thanks for the revie...)
I've marked this one (not sure why not)....thanks for the review.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.