MIA for a few days.
  Re: (...)
Well leaving tomorrow morning real early to go up and take Laura her stuff. Can't wait! Finally decent seafood! One rule I have in San Francisco...seafood only. Lol!
  Re: MIA for a few days. by DFen911 (Well leaving tomorro...)
Have a great time with your baby!
Safe trip, Denise!!!! I hope Laura has a GREAT year!

Ashley has reported that she has not one, but two, Asian professors...one in a math class.(She has had bad experience with that combo!) But she is REALLY excited to FINALLY be at a university and in a program she is excited about.

MOM is worried about those 30+ hours she's working, in addition to a full load at school! I'm thrilled she's decided on a major in marketing...thanks to her years working her way up in retail...but Mom worries!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: MIA for a few days. by Gourmet_Mom (Safe trip, Denise!!!...)
That's what mom's do! Best to your baby, Daphne!
Quote:

Well leaving tomorrow morning real early to go up and take Laura her stuff. Can't wait! Finally decent seafood! One rule I have in San Francisco...seafood only. Lol!

To us San Francisco is a way to Napa/Sonoma--we spend a day & night there, but it gets depressing after that.. we loved lunch at Anjou--44 Campton place--looks like a Paris alley, and dinner at Boulevard (Nancy Oaks)--we had to cancel our reservations due to flight problems--they worked us in the next night.. Great service and food--very pleasing--highlite of SF. You can have fun there!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Quote:

One rule I have in San Francisco...seafood only. Lol!

Good rule!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
If you get a chance go to the Ferry Terminal building! It is a foodie heaven! Mushroom vendors, meat shops, cheese shops, wine bar, restaurants, produce from heaven, an Italian "grocery". OMG! Must go again before we leave!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: MIA for a few days. by Harborwitch (If you get a chance ...)
Been a while since we were down S.F. way too! Safe trip and happy, productive year to both daughters!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com