Hidden Camera- My son - OT
  Re: (...)
I haven't been around lately. Again, things have been so busy, but with new and exciting things! School shopping, a book deal, a business venture with friends (keep fingers crossed). Just keeping me busy.

Since the death of Michael Jackson, my son has been obsessed with the Thriller video. When I catch him dancing he stops, so I hid a camera to catch all the fun!

Just thought I would stop in and share the fun. The video is about 5 minutes long: Michael Jackson's Thriller - Hidden Camera
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by luvnit (I haven't been aroun...)
Cute Laura! Nice to see you back. Fingers are crossed for you.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by Harborwitch (Cute Laura! Nice to...)
Oh my, all kind of good things goin' on!! Please keep us posted on everything - we miss you around here!

That video is just priceless - won't he love to look at it when he's older?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by cjs (Oh my, all kind of g...)
Hi Laura, good to hear from you! Love the Video! Good luck with all your "stuff" coming up!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by esgunn (Hi Laura, good to h...)
Funny video... Good luck with your new adventures!
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by HomeCulinarian (Funny video... Good ...)
Adorable
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by piano226 (Adorable...)
Laura that video is precious!!! I had to watch it twice. Your captions got me chuckling so hard. You can never show him this video though cause then he'll always wonder if there is another hidden camera and you know you'll want to catch him doing other cute things like this.

Oh I needed that cuteness today I would love to put this on my facebook for my friends to see. But I won't without your permission.
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by DFen911 (Laura that video is ...)
Aww, Laura, he's adorable. How cute! Good luck with all your upcoming adventures

ps Better start saving now for his therapy, when he finds out just kidding
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by farnfam (Aww, Laura, he's ado...)
Laura, that is fantastic! What a cutie, how old is he? You may want to suggest some dance classes, looks like he might enjoy them.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Hidden Camera- My son - OT by luvnit (I haven't been aroun...)
I must say, that is adoreable.
What moves that little guy has.
Funnnnny.................
...of all the things to cherish most in 'this' life, it's the love of a little one...