Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th?
  Re: (...)
I'm playing with a beef & gorgonzola pizza today and maybe a BBQ beef one. I don't do much with beef (other than once in a while burger or corned beef ) on pizza. Do any of you? Got a favorite combination?

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by cjs (I'm playing with a b...)
I am so dull when it comes to pizza. And William is such a stick in the mud! I'm intrigued by the gorgonzola and beef, though. We love those flavors.

I've got chicken thawing...haven't decided. I'm thinking about the five spice or the Chinese Coq au Vin. But we had the Huli Huli Pork last night (YUM! ), and I'm afraid the favors would be too similar.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by Gourmet_Mom (I am so dull when it...)
I agree, the Huli Huli was very tasty!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by cjs (I agree, the Huli Hu...)
Well, all that talk about chili got to me, and I just happened to have some in the freezer, so took that out to thaw. I'm thinking Cuban bread and a salad to go with, but we'll have to see what Ron wants when he gets home later. He may want some hotdogs on the grill to go with that chili.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by Mare749 (Well, all that talk ...)
Authentic (as it can be had up here...) Mexican food! The restaurant is over an hour drive away, but we are heading in that direction to pick up a sofa and loveseat which we are buying from a friend, and we are going to the restaurant as a reward for our hard work. No cooking tonight for me! YAY!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by foodfiend (Authentic (as it can...)
Leftover pasta from Monday night and a lettuce salad.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by HomeCulinarian (Leftover pasta from ...)
Moo Shu pork with left over pulled pork. Tortillas instead of pancakes.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Wednesday Dinner, Aug. 12th? by cjs (I'm playing with a b...)
I'm going to do a dirty rice, some red beans and some sausage.
a salad will cool me off. husband doesn't like just salad for dinner.
I'm not a sausage lady so I'll make him happy.
Iced tea, steeping outside will be perfect for a beverage.
I'm going to break up some very flavorful bread pudding and incorporate it with softened vanilla ice cream refreeze then. I have home made caramel sauce that I'll drizzle over
...of all the things to cherish most in 'this' life, it's the love of a little one...