Anyone from Myrtle Beach?
  Re: (...)
Ok so Derek and I might be going to Myrtle Beach, SC in May...is this like a bad time to be going there?
  Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by DFen911 (Ok so Derek and I mi...)
WOW! Really? Do you realize how close I live to MB? It's so close, that's where we went Sunday afternoon to go out to eat and see the J&J movie!

May is my favorite time of year! Not too hot, not too cold...and the tourists haven't started flooding in. You wouldn't be going for Bike Week, would you?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! Really? Do you...)
Well I'm still trying...the resort I was looking at just booked
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by DFen911 (Well I'm still tryin...)
If you're going for BW it's going to be tough. Most of those folks book while they're there.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by Gourmet_Mom (If you're going for ...)
How's the weather there in Feb?
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by DFen911 (How's the weather th...)
Usually the coldest and rainiest...the only other months that are worse are March and hurricane season...too "iffy"...although, Maryann will tell you that is the quietest, and the weather CAN be the best. June is my 2nd favorite.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by Gourmet_Mom (Usually the coldest ...)
What site are you looking at? I just pulled up a bunch for May...condos, not hotels.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by Gourmet_Mom (What site are you lo...)
Well it's thru my company and Myrtle Beach is out So looks like we are now going to Cape Cod...which I'm sure is going to be very very chilly But it's a free weeks vacation
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by DFen911 (Well it's thru my co...)
I like free. Shame though...was looking forward to meeting you guys. When's the trip? I've been to Nantucket (which is close) in early Nov...cold, but nice.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Anyone from Myrtle Beach? by Gourmet_Mom (I like free. Shame ...)
How fun and free to boot! Congratulations, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com