Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day.
  Re: (...)
Hi,

Last Saturday I made 8 types of sausages and two loafes of bread. Had a blast doing it.

Here is a couple of pictures of the adventure.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4715/sausages007.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9682/sausages009.jpg
  Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by piano226 (Hi,[br][br]Last Satu...)
Lookin' good and tasting better, I'll bet!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by cjs (Lookin' good and tas...)
Wow now that is cool! What kinds of sausages did you make?
  Re: Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by DFen911 (Wow now that is cool...)
I'm sure those are wonderful! I would be interested to know what varieties you made and if you smoked any of the sausages in a smoker.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by Mare749 (I'm sure those are w...)
Here is the list of the ones I made

1. Chicken/mushroom supreme
2. Cheddar Sausage
3. Bratwurst
4.Bratwurst with cheddar and Jalapeno
5. Lamb/feta
6. Kielbasa
7. Hungarian Paprika
8. Breakfast Maple.

I smoked 5 of them
Hungarian paprika
Kielbasa
both of the Bratwursts
and Cheddar Sausage.

They were all pretty good. My least favorite one was Breakfast Maple and still hard to tell the favorite. I think I will need to have them one by one Vs 10 lbs of sausages on the dinner table with only 5 people. HAHAH
  Re: Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by piano226 (Here is the list of ...)
Those all sound soooo good! I am very envious! I had hoped to make sausage this summer, but with no air, I didn't think I had the stamina or the courage...wouldn't want to have that much fresh pork out in a kitchen that is likely 90 degrees or more on most days! If I can get myself together, maybe over Thanksgiving or Christmas when it's cold out...if it's cold...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by Gourmet_Mom (Those all sound sooo...)
Those all look fantastic!

We wound up smoking the huge hunk of pork I had for sausage. Oh well - it sure was good.

Jean I don't know how anyone can live without air! Especially with the heat you've had up there.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Last Saturday Sausage and bread making day. by Harborwitch (Those all look fanta...)
I am drooling!! Man I need to get a stuffer AND a smoker post haste