Have I Got a Book For You, Jeanette!!!
  Re: (...)
At least I hope it's Jeanette - you're the book clubber, aren't you? I'm sure you are.....

Anyway, just got home from the library where I was looking for a couple of books Erin (again...I think ) talked about. while I was looking thru the cookbook, I came across one that is right up your alley -

The Book Club Cook Book, by Judy Gelman & Vicki Levy Krupp.

"Recipes and food for thought from your book club's favorite books and authors."

I just got home, so will look thru it, but I sure did think of you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Have I Got a Book For You, Jeanette!!! by cjs (At least I hope it's...)
Thanx for thinking of me! I am in a book club... we meet once a month for dinner and a book discussion. Usually, the hostess attempts to have a meal theme to go with the book, or at least has some decorations that are thematic. I'll have to take a look at that book.

Also just picked up the Julia book at Sam's. Going to read it next.
  Re: Re: Have I Got a Book For You, Jeanette!!! by HomeCulinarian (Thanx for thinking o...)
I looked through it last night and it's very interesting how different book clubs matched their foods to the plots of the stories. And, a great list of reading.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com