Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish
  Re: (...)
From Weeknight menus vol 3 - the newest one.

This was very good and easy. It truly only took 30 minutes. And I even had good luck with my panko/paremsean crust not sticking. I don't know why I always have problems with breading that has cheese in it.

The flavors were good. I'd give it an 8 - will make again. I did not make the pasta with the pesto. But may try some time. I served with roasted asparagus that worked perfect in timing and with finishing off the chicken in the oven.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish by esgunn (From Weeknight menus...)
Need to pick up that new book!!!
  Re: Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish by HomeCulinarian (Need to pick up that...)
I know! Me, too Jeanette! I came SO close the other day when I drove past our Lowes store...but I was running late with my fried fish! DARN!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish by Gourmet_Mom (I know! Me, too Jea...)
How funny, my decision was between this chix dish and the one I made from the new grill book - 5-spice glazed chicken w/plum salsa. I choose the 5-spice one only so I could sit outside and grill it later.

Glad to know this one is a keeper also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish by cjs (How funny, my decisi...)
Finally picked up this book today at Sam's. Yay! Was planning to make a different Chicken Parm, but will now make this one instead.