OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15
  Re: (...)
Yet another influential celebrity has passed...

The beloved chihuahua of "ยกYo quiero Taco Bell!" fame has died of a stroke at the age of 15.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15 by labradors (Yet another influent...)
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15 by esgunn ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I dink we need a smaller box....
  Re: Re: OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15 by DFen911 (I dink we need a sma...)
AWWWW!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15 by Gourmet_Mom (AWWWW!...)
Hmmmm, did the chihuahua have clogged arteries from eating too much taco bell?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15 by chef_Tab (Hmmmm, did the chihu...)
Well, now my favorite 'spokespersons' type commercial is the two little babies in their walkers (one black baby and one white baby) and the little black guy is a little jivey for the white baby. It's just hilarious. But...have no idea what they are advertising, so maybe it's not a good one, eh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT: Taco Bell Spokeschihuahua dead at 15 by cjs (Well, now my favorit...)
Oh, I know the one you're talking about Jean! What's that gal's name that does the financial advice for GMA? She did a special a month or two ago and used those babies...It was an informative program, but cute all the same.

Well, well....Theresa, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how things were going! Where are you now? Did the house sell? I've missed you! I hope all is going well your way. Please start a thread and update everybody!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.