Wednesday Dinner, 7/22?
  Re: (...)
have not the vaguest (how do you spell that?) idea - maybe try out one of the apricot pie fillings to see if it's good, or maybe a cherry pie? instead of dinner.

Unless someone gives some good ideas - what are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by cjs (have not the vaguest...)
Grilled Scallops of some sort. I just got the latest Weeknight book so maybe the Mojito Grilled Shrimp with a pineapple salsa (recipe is for mango but I've only got pineapple). And some brown rice. Easy-peasy.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by Trixxee (Grilled Scallops of ...)
I've got more peppers and tomatoes to put up, so I'm thinking about making a lasagna...we'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by Gourmet_Mom (I've got more pepper...)
I'm planning on a new pasta veggie dish with chicken breasts or leftover flank steak with grilled veggies. We'll choose grilling if it's not raining tonight.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by HomeCulinarian (I'm planning on a ne...)
Indian-style Stuffed Chicken Breasts from one of our birthday dinners last year. We gave it a 10, so should make it more often. I hope it stops raining too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by Mare749 (Indian-style Stuffed...)

pizza tonight - been looking forward to making it all week -

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by mjkcooking ([br]pizza tonight - ...)
Tonight is grilled jerk chicken with a tropical salsa (mango, pineapple, papaya, tomatillos, and avocados), a hominy dish that's cooked in coconut milk, and ??????

I think we'll have the pina colada sorbet in coconut cake cups and I'm going to try to whip some coconut milk in my whipper thingy. We had this dessert Saturday with banana eggrolls. Oh so yummy.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by Harborwitch (Tonight is grilled j...)
Well, since today was cherries (and blackberries) day, found another slow cooker dish that sounded kind of good (if it's any good, Erin, I'll post it) Ham & Potato Hash
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? by cjs (Well, since today wa...)
Ohhh Yum. Thanks Jean.

I think I might make the chicken parmesean with fresh tomoato relish from the newest weeknight menus.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.