Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis???
  Re: (...)
Finally today is Farmer's Market day in Yakima - I love this one. I even ate a very light dinner last night! With the migrant workers around here, there are wonderful food booths here and there at the market - I just stuff myself on all the goodies they have. (I was a Mexican in another life, you know )

Then later, there are some new little tapas and bistros around town that we'll just pop into and check out - just kind of graze all day. Whew! (sorry madmax, know you hate that term)

What's everyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by cjs (Finally today is Far...)
Take out from Daphnye's Gyros- lamb pitas. We had a BOGOF coupon and we just got back from camping.

That's my excuse for take out on a Sunday.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by Trixxee (Take out from Daphny...)
This was move-in weekend for my daughter, Holly, her husband and the girls. They moved into their second home and it's a beauty! The kids were so excited.

Anyway, my job was taking care of the girls and making some food. So, today we made sloppy joes and put it in the crockpot, red bliss potato salad, a baked corn and pepper casserole, and lemon torte.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by Mare749 (This was move-in wee...)
I morphed the mojo tacos from C@H and the fish tacos with cilantro slaw and had Grilled chicken and fish tacos with cilantro broccoli slaw. Yum!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by esgunn (I morphed the mojo t...)
Quote:

I morphed the mojo

Is that LEGAL?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
probably tastes better if its not
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by cjs (probably tastes bett...)
With all the talk of fish lately, we had fried fish Saturday night. I used the leftovers for fish sandwiches....YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - July whateveritis??? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Ha! It sure was good though!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.