Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Tenders for Barb
  Re: (...)
I thought I was loosing my mind....I looked through both the April AND the June books for this recipe. Since I've made it, I knew it was there! Then I realized it was in the new newest Grilling book. WHEW! I thought I was loosing it there! Anyway, here you go....they were very good!

Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Lemon & Rosemary

Sturdy rosemary sprigs make beautiful skewers. Shield the ends from the heat with foil strip.

Makes 8 servings
Total time: 30 minutes

For the marinade-
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 T lemon juice
3 T chopped fresh rosemary
2 T chopped fresh garlic
1 t kosher salt
1/2 t black pepper

For the chicken-
8 chicken tenders (14 oz.)
8 slices prosciutto (4-6 oz.)

Preheat grill to medium-high heat.

Whisk together oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper for marinade in a bowl; set aside. Reserve rosemary stems to use as skewers, if desired.

Wrap each tender with a slice of prosciutto. Fold tenders accordion-style and secure with a rosemary stem or long wood pick. Place skewers in a shallow dish; drizzle with some of the marinade, reserving 2-4 T for drizzling over tenders after grilling. Place a strip of foil on the grill to shield ends of rosemary from flames.

Grill tenders, uncovered, over direct heat on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove skewers from grill; drizzle with reserved marinade.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Tenders for Barb by Gourmet_Mom (I thought I was loos...)
Oh.... I just posted something on the other thread. Hmmm, this is good, huh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Tenders for Barb by cjs (Oh.... I just posted...)
It's not a 10, but for something fast and easy with a nice presentation, it was pretty good for an appy idea. It's a nice change from the typical bacon wrapped ideas, and I liked the lemony/rosemary flavor...and who doesn't love prosciutto?
Daphne
  Re: Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Tenders for Barb by Gourmet_Mom (I thought I was loos...)
THANK YOU SO MUCH DAPHNE! I really appreciate it. I should have told you it was the NEW edition. That's why I could not find it on-line. I cannot wait to try these. I'm still learning how to use this site. I'm just an 'ol email junkie that hasn't learned all of these "newer twitter, my space, etc. computer things" that all the kids use!
I'll let you know how they turn out!
Best to you and Happy Cooking,
Barb
  Re: Re: Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Tenders for Barb by Barbdessertmaker (THANK YOU SO MUCH DA...)
Enjoy Barb...and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll join in often.
Daphne