Damaged issue of C@H?
  Re: (...)
Well I read on another thread that someone received a damaged issue of Cuisine at Home. I also read that some of you receive yours in a plastic covering of somekind. Well, I have never gotten mine in plastic. But mine come with a thinner outter paper cover that is a protector.

Anyway, my point to this thread is that I did receive one issue a long time ago that was damaged. I went online at to www.cuisineathome.com and on the left side where it says:

-Subscribe Now
-Free Preview Issue
-How to subscribe
-Give a gift
-Renew
-Magazine Customer Service ****

Click on Magazine Customer Service you can report a damaged issue here. I did and they immediately sent me another copy for a replacement free of charge.

I know there have been some changes of late, but I bet their customer service policies haven't changed. Let's hope not.
"There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't and that's a wife who can't cook and will." ~Robert Frost (1847-1963)

Karen (iCook)
  Re: Damaged issue of C@H? by iCook (Well I read on anoth...)
I like your quote down at the bottom Karen!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Damaged issue of C@H? by bjcotton (I like your quote do...)
I'm sure customer service will have the same good policies when there is a problem. (I may be a moderator, but they sure don't pay me, so I feel o.k. commenting. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Damaged issue of C@H? by cjs (I'm sure customer se...)
Oh they do, and quickly too! I'm the one who got a damaged magazine (last issue) and sent them an email the same day I posted on the forum about it. They responded within a few hours and I had a new issue sent to me free of charge that came only a few days later. Very good customer service! And they don't pay me either...

BTW, welcome back to the forum, Karen. Stop back in for a visit once in a while!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Damaged issue of C@H? by Mare749 (Oh they do, and quic...)
Am I the only one that wanted to lick iCooks avatar?

Re: Re: Damaged issue of C@H? by DFen911 (Am I the only one th...)
I think so, Denise - I'm a little more civilized, I wanted to drink it....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Damaged issue of C@H? by cjs (I think so, Denise -...)
I know, I did a double take myself!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.