Something Really Wierd!!
  Re: (...)
Wanna hear something really wierd? So, I bring in the Sunday paper and on the front page is a story about a woman who turns out to be the first assisted suicide in Washington state with a large picture of her holding her little dog in front of a window.

I'm looking at the picture and I think, gee that looks like the neighbor's (behind us) Red van...gee, that looks like their garage, sh*t that's our backyard!!!

Evidently this Linda Fleming knew the two gals that we bought our house from and the pix was taken in our dining room!! How wierd is that???

All Marge (gal behind us) could say was she was darn glad she didn't have Ron's britches hanging on the line.

Anyway, here is the picture -

http://peninsuladailynews.com/
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Something Really Wierd!! by cjs (Wanna hear something...)
Really, really, strange and ironic. I hope I never experience misery, depression, and pain to the extent that poor woman did. Before my Dad's back surgery, he told me he wanted to change doctors--I asked who he wanted--he said "Kevorkian!!". We got surgery and he died several years later thinking his back surgeon walked on water!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Something Really Wierd!! by cjs (Wanna hear something...)
It is a small world, isn't it? I wonder what the odds are when stuff like this happens.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Something Really Wierd!! by pjcooks (It is a small world,...)
Wait..I see a picture of a boat from that link...?
  Re: Re: Something Really Wierd!! by DFen911 (Wait..I see a pictur...)
Too late - new front page!! It was bizarre, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com