Laura/Luvnit Are you out there?
  Re: (...)
Laura has been MIA for over a month. Anyone hear from her?

We are missing you. Where are you?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by esgunn (Laura has been MIA f...)
Huh, it's sure hard to keep track of everyone around this neighborhood!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by cjs (Huh, it's sure hard ...)
When I talked to her a week or two ago, she indicated that she was very busy. I don't know if she still is or not.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by bjcotton (When I talked to her...)
I talked to her last night and she said she was still really busy. Must be really really busy!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by Harborwitch (I talked to her last...)
Well I am here, but have too many things on my plate right now. If I had a late night TV show this would be my TOP TEN LIST!

TOP TEN THINGS LAURA HAS GOING ON RIGHT NOW...

10) End of school year field trips.

9) Getting the garden going.

8) Preparing Maggie for her dance recital. Rehearsals, hair, makeup, photos, etc.

7) Getting Joe signed up for school in the fall. Doctor visit, shots, paperwork.

6) Planning our garage sale (yeah right, like I'm gonna have time for that!)

5) Working hard to get all MY children's books converted to hardcover. (Yay!!!)

4) Dyeing my hair back to it's 'natural' blonde color.

3) Laundry, clean house, make beds, water plants, dust, cook, scratch my son's back, give baths, find missing items for others who can never seem to find anything, tell hubby he's a superhero, look up something on the computer for a neighbor, tell hubby he's a superhero again, balance checkbook, pay bills.....

2) Being an extrordinary wife and mother... AND

1) Preparing documents for a lawsuit filed by the electrician who worked on the project. The contractor didn't pay him unfortunately and the contractor has filed bankruptcy.

Things should be much better by mid June. When it rains, it pours, as the old saying goes. We are doing fine, just have to prioritize to keep things from getting off track and crazy. Ya know?

Hope you all are doing well! I think about you all a lot and wonder how you are.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by luvnit (Well I am here, but ...)
Well, for heaven sakes, what are you doing in your spare time?? Good luck getting thru that list, Laura. Number six deserves pictures posted eventually!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by cjs (Well, for heaven sak...)
Quote:

Well, for heaven sakes, what are you doing in your spare time??

Good point Jean! Let me add, "Note to self, add a number 11..."

11) Find some spare time!
Laura
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Maybe bring #11 a little further down the list, Laura. Too often we don't give ourselves "permission" to have a little time off. You certainly deserve it! Hope we "see" you back on the forum soon. Now give yourself a hug!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by Mare749 (Maybe bring #11 a li...)
Glad to find you here, Laura, even if it's just to let us know you're swamped!
Things will get better, hope you get a chance to lighten up and get a breather. Looking forward to seeing you here when the smoke clears
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Laura/Luvnit Are you out there? by farnfam (Glad to find you her...)
Thanks ya'll for caring. It really will ease up a lot in about 7-10 days. School will be done, recitals-done, lawsuit-done. Those are really the biggies.

The lawsuit should be just fine. I am pretty sure I have all of my documentation including all my cancelled checks to the contractor. It's really just a pain in the a$$. Unfortunately, my sweet hubby can't really help since I really do all the financial stuff-he's just sort of lost.

Well I am off to a birthday party... Oh CRAP! Now I remembered my own has to have a birthday party in the next week or two!

Well, I guess there is No. 12! Plan, and have a birthday party. I'll just have to keep plowing forward.
Laura