Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day!
  Re: (...)
My adorable Dowager Empress Miss Fancie Pants and Billy's incredible Jessie yesterday. This am he had to come into our room and give her a kiss. Must have known they were leaving???????? [Image: 3547847614_f9146c1a33_b.jpg]

Geeze - I'm not all here!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day! by Harborwitch (My adorable Dowager ...)
Awww, I bet it was cute too
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day! by farnfam (Awww, I bet it was c...)
Well, that pic is a keeper!
  Re: Re: Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day! by iBcookin (Well, that pic is a ...)
How sweet is that! Definately a keeper! Glad they finally made peace. Looks like Fancie still rules...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day! by Mare749 (How sweet is that! ...)
GREAT picture! That one should be enlarged, framed, and hung on the wall.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day by labradors (GREAT picture! That...)
That picture did turn out good Sharon. Jesse was happy to get home to his toys; but, not so happy today. He only has this old man to play with and the old man is grumpy from the drive.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Like all kids; we'll get along on the last day! by Harborwitch (My adorable Dowager ...)
What a great picture, Sharon! I agree, this should be enlarged and framed.

PJ
PJ