OT-MIA soon!
  Re: (...)
We are due to service my car soon. It's a free service that we can only get during the first year of ownership. Therefore, I MUST take a day off work...to put the top down on my car to drive down to Charleston, SC. SADLY, that is one of the closest dealerships to do the work. That means a day off of work and a trip to a grand old city to eat magnificent seafood and explore one of the BEST markets I have ever visited.

This means that sadly, I will be MIA for a day or two.

PICTURES PENDING!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT-MIA soon! by Gourmet_Mom (We are due to servic...)
Oh Daphne Have a grand time. When I first started dating Steve he was stationed at Charleston. I visited many times. What a wonderful city! I just love the beach and the colorful row houses, and the history and the sun, and the market, and, and, and,...

And to bring this back to cooking - that is where I fell in love with pulled pork sandwiches with mustart BBQ sauce! Oh, we just love them. Have a pretty good recipe and a C@H recipe for mustard BBQ Sauce!!!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT-MIA soon! by esgunn (Oh Daphne Have a gr...)
Have a great trip, Daph! Can't wait to see the pix
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT-MIA soon! by farnfam (Have a great trip, D...)
gee, it's such a pain getting the rigs in for servicing, isn't it???? have fun.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT-MIA soon! by cjs (gee, it's such a pai...)
Well, if you must...

(We love Charleston. Have fun!)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I wanna go Daphne Have lots of fun my friend.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Oh my! You poor tragic woman. All the "suffering" will be worth it in the end. I would make the sacrifice and go in your place if I could - but alas, I can't.

Have fun and enjoy your time off, the seafood, driving with the top down, and the shopping.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT-MIA soon! by Harborwitch (Oh my! You poor tra...)
Poor, poor Daphne!!! Have a great time, the sun shining, the breezes warm...

I was there for a wonderful visit in '83, and have always meant to return (oh my, twenty-six years ago? How can that be when I am only 25?!?!)
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: OT-MIA soon! by foodfiend (Poor, poor Daphne!!!...)
I can't wait to see pics of Daphne and her Road Trip. Just be careful, take your time, enjoy the fresh air and remember we're all here envious