New Issue?????
  Re: (...)
Is that a new cover I see on the home page???? WHHHAAAAA!!! I'm at least TWO behind------guess I will go and pout for a while
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: New Issue????? by Roxanne 21 (Is that a new cover ...)
ROX!! Girl where have you been? Or where I have I not been reading to think you have been absent for ages? How are you? Would you like for me to go get that last edition and mail it to you?
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by DFen911 (ROX!! Girl where hav...)
Hi Roxanne! Where've you been? We've missed you!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: New Issue????? by Roxanne 21 (Is that a new cover ...)
Hi Roxanne! Good to hear from you!

I just saw that this morning too. It will probably be a week or so before I see it. Still looking for the new grilling book in the store...
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by DFen911 (ROX!! Girl where hav...)
How sweet of you, Denise!!! NAHHHH I'm SURE it's in the mail

Things have been a little tough here for a while but nothing that can't be overcome. I have been entertained with all of the doings here when I lurk. I've been missing the interaction but priorities, ya know???

I'm hoping Peter has a nice time with his Mom----she has been in a rehab center for four months and is to be discharged on Thursday to return to her condo------93 years old and about to give up. Both of her children are there and I'm sure that is a comfort. Some of you have recently gone through this sad time and can relate. Those happy memories will last forever!!
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by esgunn (Hi Roxanne! Good to...)
Erin---I'm waiting for that to show up on the home page. Sure does look like a winner-----the recipes posted are interesting and I've already got the ingredients

HELLO C@H guys------fans out of the country really want this!!!!
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by Roxanne 21 (Erin---I'm waiting f...)
Welcome back Rox! How great Peter could get to see his mom - that's so hard.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by Roxanne 21 (How sweet of you, De...)
Hi, Rox, I've missed you, too! Hope all is well.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by pjcooks (Hi, Rox, I've missed...)
Roxanne - we don't know each other well but I definitely knew you were missing! Hope all is well.
  Re: Re: New Issue????? by Trixxee (Roxanne - we don't k...)
Hey, Rox... good to have you back.

I received a notice to renew my subscription that took me to the CAH site where I saw the next issue cover. I was out of town this weekend and didn't look to see if the the new grilling book or the next issue were on the shelf at Sam's. The renewal came with a downloadable index. Anybody using that?