Daphne, what all did you make
  Re: (...)
So Daphne, what all did you end up making on Spring Break? How did the egg rolls turn out?

I am sorry you had to go back. Seems like a late spring break - don't you get out the end of May?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Daphne, what all did you make by esgunn (So Daphne, what all...)
I thought of Daphne as the week just flew by and I'm sure it went even faster for her!! yeah, what all did you get done?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by cjs (I thought of Daphne ...)
Yeah come to think of it my FedEx package of egg rolls hasn't arrived yet..hhmmm
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by DFen911 (Yeah come to think o...)
I'm sure she will check in as soon as she gets a chance. My daughter, Holly, is a 4th grade special ed teacher, and is always incredibly busy just before, and right after a holiday break.

C'mon Daphne, we're all patiently waiting! Isn't it nice to be missed?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by Mare749 (I'm sure she will ch...)
I'm so sorry! I have had post-return anxiety...or something....

I promise to post my pics of my egg rolls...I think I got some good ones...soon. I didn't get pics, but Cis's Italian bread is now a regular at my house as well.

I have really had trouble returning to school. I soooooo enjoyed my afternoons sunning on the deck with a book. To top it off, my last day, Sunday,was overcast and windy. I got depressed. I promise to perk up soon...I hope. I SOOOO need to retire.

Hopefully by this weekend I will perk up and post some better comments. Sorry.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by Gourmet_Mom (I'm so sorry! I hav...)
Daphne, no need to be sorry. If you took you whole week and did nonthing other than sit on the deck with a book and a cool drink, then we would be envious. YOU do what YOu need to do. I personally know how incredibly hard it is to teach and try and keep positive. Sometimes even though our hears lay in cooking and creating - even we need a mindless break to be able to regroup and rejoin. (is that spelled right?)

Summer is fast approaching, and retirement For You. Don' you worry. One day at a time.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by Gourmet_Mom (I'm so sorry! I hav...)
Hang in there, Daphne

Not too much longer and you will be free to do whatever your little heart desires for the summer....

RETIREMENT is AWESOME!!!!! (sorry but I just had to get that in!!!)
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by Roxanne 21 (Hang in there, Daphn...)
Chin up, Daph, there is light at the end of the tunnel ......and I think it might be summer sunlight
So glad you like the bread too
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by Roxanne 21 (Hang in there, Daphn...)
I'm with rox, I'm kind of liking it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Daphne, what all did you make by Lorraine (I'm with rox, I'm ki...)
Me too!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com