Red Headed Chef Print
  Re: (...)
Well I just got a notice from the folks I ordered from that they cannot fill my order and the print is now discontinued
  Re: Red Headed Chef Print by DFen911 (Well I just got a no...)
Uh, oh, it will be a collector's item and the price is sure to rise. Sorry for you Denise, I know how it is when you get excited over something and then can't have it. I find a few drinks help. haha.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Red Headed Chef Print by DFen911 (Well I just got a no...)
You can find her print and another one on www.shop.com for $33.00 & $37.95,
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by madmax (You can find her pri...)
I'm heading there now! Thanks! I so hope they have it in stock
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by DFen911 (I'm heading there no...)
Crud, got all the way to the end of the order and found out they won't ***** to PO boxes!
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by iBcookin (Crud, got all the wa...)
thanks Trace - guess who is sitting on the info...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by cjs (thanks Trace - guess...)
Ok well I got it ordered and so far so good. But then again the last place didn't tell me they couldn't get it till today and I ordered it last Saturday.

Here's hoping!
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by DFen911 (Ok well I got it ord...)
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Ok I ordered this print from both sites, just in case. I just received a notice from BOTH that my order is being cancelled as all copies have been pulled from the shelf and has been permanently discontinued

This is just really bumming me out!

I found her site and emailed them directly. The last site I ordered thru said they were instructed to pull all 27 copies they had to return them to whomever they bought them from. I begged that they slip me one first. But I guess they've already gone back.

That's 4 sites I have ordered thru and 4 sites have informed me 6 days after my order they can't *****. Then why do they still have them listed on their sites!! ARG!!!
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by DFen911 (NOOOOOO!!!!![br][br]...)
How weird is that? Why would they pull them if they actually were in stock and for sale? Hmmmm???
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Red Headed Chef Print by esgunn (How weird is that? ...)
Really, Denise!!! They didn't have any problem taking my order YESTERDAY!!!! I have a confirmation and everything. That is weird!!